Acceptable Use Policy
The LiveShopBuy, a community driven eCommerce platform's acceptable Use Policy lists items and activities that we prohibit because they may be illegal or inappropriate in connection with the use of our services.
Merchants, businesses or any person who do not comply with our Acceptable Use Policy may be subject to review, which can result in suspension of account privileges and/or termination. Suspended or terminated merchants remain obligated to pay LiveShopBuy for any unpaid fe es already accrued. LiveShopBuy reserves the right to remove any and all products that are determined to not uphold the LiveShopBuy brand and its Acceptable Use policy at its sole discretion.
The following types of items and activities below are prohibited or rest ricted on LiveShopBuy:
- Adult products, pornography, sexually explicit material, sex, sexual wellness, sexual health, sensuality.
- Alcohol, alcoholic beverages, beer, wine, and spirits.
- Animals, live animals, pesticides, mounted specimens, illegal animal products, ivory, and taxidermy.
- Artifacts, grave-related items, and Native American arts and crafts.
- Cable TV de-scramblers, radar scanners, traffic signal control devices, and traffic devices.
- Contests, raffles, gambling, lottery, slot machines, and casinos.
- Currency, coins, cash Equivalents, credit cards, online currency, and counterfeit currency.
- Drugs (whether illegal, prescription, or over-the-counter), drug paraphernalia, drug-like substances.
- Firearms, weapons, replicas of weapons, military items, knives, pepper spray, stun guns, paint ball guns, air-soft, BB/pellet guns, and weapon accessories including holsters, bayonets, ammunition, and rifle scopes.
- Government documents, IDs, and licenses, including shipping- and transit-related items, postage meters and stamps. Police- and law enforcement-related items.
- Gambling Businesses — includes online gambling (including poker), lotteries (including sale of lottery tickets), games of chance (including sweepstakes and raffles), sports forecasting, or odds-making.
- Hazardous and dangerous items and materials, including all batteries, fireworks, refrigerants, pesticides, choking hazards, and products containing lead and phthalates.
- Human remains or body parts, including burial artifacts.
- Industrial & scientific products, equipment and material.
- Lock picks, lock-picking devices, and blank keys.
- Lists of consumer’s personal information.
- Stocks and other securities, equity, loans, international trading, monetary return on investment, share of a company or profits, loan repayment.
- Multi-level marketing, pyramid, and matrix programs.
- Offensive material and products, pornography, ethnically or racially offensive material, and Nazi memorabilia.
- Political content, memorabilia, and reproduction, including endorsement of or opposition to political candidates.
- Products that promote violence or are biased towards others based on race ethnicity, religion, gender, gender identity, disability, or sexual orientation.
- Products featuring offensive and/or disputed imagery or symbols.
- Real estate and immovable property.
- Stolen property, illegal products, property with removed serial numbers, fake documents, and items encouraging illegal activity.
- Spells, potions, readings, and any products or services with magical or luck-altering properties.
- Membership Clubs which includes buyer clubs, membership clubs, and lifetime memberships or guarantees.
- Miracle Cure Products that includes cures, remedies or enhancement products, and other health/nutritional products offering guaranteed results.
- Money Making ("Get Rich") Businesses which includes information guides, warranty fees, mortgage reduction services, and any product or service where a prize is guaranteed, marketing media is unavailable, premiums/incentives are offered, promises of future guaranteed results are made, or any rebate or reward program.
- Phone Services, 800 or 900 phone services and audio text services, prepaid phone cards, and prepaid phone services.
- Regulated Activities; bail bonds services, security brokers, and bankruptcy attorneys.
- Code-grabbing devices.
- Tobacco, smokeable products and other tobacco related products,
- Unlicensed products; trademark, copyright, and intellectual property violations.
- Crowd-funding or any activity related to soliciting contributions, donations, investments or pre-orders to fund the development of a product or a project
If you see something on LiveShopBuy that appears to violate this policy, please email us at email@example.com to report these and any other violations.