Copyright & Intellectual Property
LiveShopBuy is a community driven eCommerce platform. LiveShopBuy takes intellectual property rights very seriously. We comply with intellectual property laws and industry best practices and the Digital Millennium Copyright Act in order to maintain the integrity of our marketplace.
If you would like to submit a notification of alleged infringement, c ounter a notice of copyright infringement submitted against you, or withdraw a notification of infringement that you submitted, please refer to the following information.
- An electronic or physical signature of the person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the copyright interest;
- A description of the copyrighted work that you claim has been infringed upon;
- A description of where the material you claim is infringing is located on the site;
- Contact information about the yourself including address, telephone number and, if available, e-mail address;
- A statement by you that you have in good faith belief that the material is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law; and
- A statement by you, made under penalty of perjury, that the above information in your notice is accurate and that you are the copyright owner or authorized to act on the copyright owner's behalf.
To reach our Copyright Agent for notice of claims of copyright infringement on its site can be reached as follows:
Mail: LiveShopBuy Legal Dept. 101 Crawfords Corner Road Suite 4-202 Holmdel, NJ 07733